- 80 gsm
- Unicolor (same color on both sides)
Choose the size of your sheet from the options above (next to the Button "Buy now"):
- 24x24 cm (9.5"x9.5") = 0.25 €
- 35x35 cm (13.8"x13.8") = 0.75 € (0.7 € for 10 sheets / 0.6 € for 20 sheets)
- 50x50 cm (19.7"x19.7") = 2,50 €
- 70x70 cm (27.5"x27.5") = 3.50 €
Tant paper is one of the most famous paper for origami. Made for folders, it is thin, easy to fold and highlight your models with its delicate texture. It is also one of the most versatile origami paper because it can be used for both simple and complex models, for modulars, tesselations and of course, you can fold any type of animals or characters.
For more information, read this article.
- These items are proprietary products to our shop because we cut them into squares and conditioning them ourselves.
- Important: Sheets with format 50x50 cm to 70x70 cm will be sent folded by us. It therefore inevitably contain creases but of course, the traces will not interfere in the final appearance of your model. By ordering this paper, you agree to receive sheets folded.
- To exhibit your models:
- Perfect for all modulars and Tesselations (see Lydiard's Artworks)
- For all complex models, mainly if they include 3D shapes and not too much multilayers
- For all 2D simple models (you can't come back to classic kami after using Tant)
Do not choose
- To fold super-complex models with multilayers unless you choose a very large format (at least 50x50 cm)
- For bi-color models (since Tant has the same color on both sides) unless you know how to bring color to one face (pasting tissue-paper, painting ...etc)
How to use
- Dry folding: for Tesselations, Modulars and all models from simple to super-complex models.
- For complex models: a 35x35 cm sheet is often enought but for supercomplex models, choose a larger sheet from 50x50 cm