Pack Korean Hanji paper
- 19 sheets - 19 colors
- 20x20 cm (7.87"x7.87")
- 50 gsm
This famous Korean paper offers a silky and soft texture.
It is the best combination of finesse and richness of texture.
Why to choose this paper?
The Hanji is ideal if you are looking for a very fine paper with a rich texture to:
- simulate the fur of an animal
- fold flowers and other plants with an ultra-realistic rendering
In addition, the Hanji is perfectly adapted in the following cases:
- To get a silky texture, you do not want to make your paper by glueing unryu to another sheet
- You want to laminate a silky paper on a foil sheet without the metallic appearance appearing through (the Hanji is thick enough for that)
- Stronger than unryu, you could add methylcellulose without issues.
- For complex models with volume, glue this paper on a foil sheet.
These items are proprietary products to our shop because we cut them into squares and conditioning them ourselves.