The Origami Diagram Book
The first of its kind, this book celebrates the art of origami diagrams. Featuring 28 never-before-published original designs from some of the world's top creators, this book represents some of the most beautiful diagrams being produced today.
Using a variety of techniques from watercolor pen and ink, colored penciels and even digital freehand illustration, the artists have created diagrams that not only present clear folding instructions, but draw you in and inspire you to fold. They go beyond a set of lines and shapes into the realm of art.
This book should appeal to all folders with a range of genres and difficulty levels. There are figurative models, modulars, and abstract designs from easy to complex.
• Dave Brill • Viviane Berty • Daniel Naranjo • Ben Goldberger • Felipe Moreno
• Ángel Morollón Guallar • József Zsebe • Nguyễn Tú Tuấn • Román Díaz
• Bernie Peyton • Natalia Guzowska • Blanka Pentela • João Charrua
• Đinh Trường Giang • Christine Blasek • Yara Yagi • Manuel Carrasco Sánchez
• Patricio Kunz • Carlos González Santamaría • Valentina Minayeva
• Miguel Kaiser Colivoro • Krešimir Rajki • Dáša Ševerovák • José Meeusen
• Jesús Artigas • Andrey Hechuev • Usman Rosyidhi • Beth Johnson
• Igor Petlevski • Yaroslav Terehov • Brian Chan
- 160 color pages
- Complete step-by-step folding instructions for 28 models
- Languages: English
Available formats (to be selected above):
- Paperback with digital book option (soon available)
- Digital book alone
||Digital edition: Too impatient to wait for the delivery of the book? Or you would like a version for your smartphone or tablet? Check the digital option above. You could download it immediately from “Your Account>My downloads” as soon as we accept your payment.