Twist and Tess: Tessellations and more 2
Choose the English or Spanish version from the options above.
- English version
- Spanish version
Second volume of the "Twist on Twist" series, the author explores origami tessellations created with stacked twists.
Chapter 1: Introduction to the basic concepts of tessellations
Chapter 2: Presentation of the different twists with step by step instructions.
- Molecules with simple twists
- Molecules with triangle twists
- Molecules with square twists
- Molecules with hexagon twists
- Molecules with multiple twists
- Molecules with twist over pleats
- 3D molecules with twists over pleats
Chapter 3: Step-by-step folding instructions for folding 20 tessellations, using some of the twists described in Chapter 2.
The last few pages provide instructions for folding two boxes and a pin from tessellations.
Product Details :
Language: English or Spanish depending on the option chosen.
Number of pages: 214
Format : A4
Cover : Soft cover