Origami Project #4:
Girafe by Shuki Kato + Biotope Ocher 70x70 cm (27"x27")
Fold this amazing model with the best paper!
Using a biotope paper, you are guaranteed to have
the most suitable paper to fold
this model and thus obtain an outstanding result!
This item includes:
- Step-by-step diagram for the girafe by Shuki Kato = 6 € (The money collected is donated entirely to the author)
- 206 steps / 16 pages
- Difficulty: Super-Complex
- Expected time needed to fold: 5+ hours
- 1 sheet Biotope Ocher 70x70 cm (27"x27") = 3.8 €
You can buy only the diagram clicking here.
- Diagrams are in PDF format (1 Mo). You could download it immediately from “Your Account>My downloads” as soon as we accept your payment. The PDF fild can be viewed using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader Program on PC, Mac, smartphone and Tablet.
- Sheet with format 70x70 cm will be sent folded by us. It therefore inevitably contain creases but of course, the traces will not interfere in the final appearance of your model. By ordering this paper, you agree to receive sheets folded.