This wood bonefolder is made by a craftsman according to my instructions. It has characteristics for an origami use:
SINGLE features for this product:
- a resistant tip to sneak into the folds and inside the model with extreme precision
- a spike-shaped sword for a natural grip and thus a more precise, more effective and more enjoyable folding.
Have a unique gift that you will
not find anywhere else!
We chose the best wood for this folder: boxwood.
- Particularly resistant, boxwood was used as material for making tools during the prehistoric times before the master of metal.
- Dense with very fine-grained, it is one of the most pleasant wood in your hand. It is used in particular to manufacture wind musical instruments and chess's pieces.
- Boxwood folder
- Size: body = 13 x 2 cm. Total length, including pointy end = 19 cm
- Photo, shape and size of the article presented here are non-contractual : you buy a crafted object whose final appearance may vary slightly from one article to another